Nobody Flashes FOR THE RECORD: Just Because…
I’m still speechless. I’m thinking about going on a Gandhi fast in protest of yesterday.
I’m said I’m thinking.
Enjoy this while I think about it.
2 Comments »
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at email@example.com
chloe tan women leat… on American Parks…Used as C… bestcamcorderreviews… on Nobody’s Email: The $50… Eliza on Thank You Hobby Lobby! Joyanna Adams on The Fergusion Bell Tolls for U… Joyanna Adams on Nobody’s Thoughts on Lin…
- Blacks Need an Obama Message: “Come into the 21st Century”
- It’s Justice, if you are shot by another black man.
- Time to Impeach Another Nixon….
- Redskins: Teaching the PROPER Way to Approach the Police
- Nobody’s Perfect: Robin Willimas VS Hamas
- Nobody’s Thoughts on Lincoln’s Home
- The Fergusion Bell Tolls for Us All…
- Nobody Takes a Week Off….
- Nobody’s Email: Abbott and Costello VS Computers
- Star Gazing Should be Shared