Did You Vote?
Created by: LearnStuff.com
No comments yet.
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at email@example.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
health on Obama’s “Anger Gam… deck on Obama’s “Anger Gam… Amfortas on Man Saves Turtle Hpdevco.org on Obama’s “Anger Gam… justgabbysmusingsmon… on Man Saves Turtle
- Nobody Says Jeb Bush Would Make a Fine President for Mexico.
- Nobody’s Perfect: Shirtless Man VS Puppy
- Follow the Money…Poverty Can Make the Right People VERY Rich
- Put DOWN…the Bongos.
- Nobody’s Email: Jonathan Cahn Warns Congress
- Man Saves Turtle
- Nobody Cares if I Admire Sheriff David Clarke
- Nobody Remembers Thomas Skidmore
- Nobody’s Fool: Robert Valentine
- Venezuela VS California: What’s the difference?