No comments yet.
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at email@example.com
Ferne on Obama: Zombie ISIS Desens… snopercod on Nobody Flashes Personal N… Joyanna Adams on Why not just elect G.E. for… Joyanna Adams on Nobody Flashes Personal N… Joyanna Adams on Nobody Flashes Personal N…
- Nobody Wins When Government Takes Control of the Internet–except Hillary and Obama
- Senior Jeb—Go Be President in Mexico! Mexico Needs you!
- How Long Would Obama Last As a Cop in Ferguson?
- George W. Bush, unlike Obama, was CLEAR on the danger.
- Sometimes a Nobody IS Perfect
- Nobody’s Oscar Worthy Thoughts.
- Why not just elect G.E. for President?
- Nobody Flashes Personal News
- Did This Pilot REALLY Do This? Wow.
- 50 Shades of Obama Phones!