Nobody’s Email: The Good Reasons for the 2nd Amendment
Nobody Gets Email
Another great rant from Conservative Video’s…which will give you arguments to use whenever you talk to your liberal friends.
No comments yet.
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at email@example.com
snopercod on Nobody’s Perfect: Congre… Joyanna Adams on Nobody’s Email thousand oaks breast… on Obama: “So let it be wri… lifting on Nobody’s Email Joyanna Adams on Nobody’s Email
- In America: Criminals Get Star Treatment, Vets Get Screwed
- Nobody’s Perfect: Congress VS The Pizza Man
- Are you, like me, sick of them all?
- Hamas Might As Well Be in the White House
- Bring on the Dogs….
- Nobody’s Email: Homesick for Chicago?
- The Delusions of the Pathatic Pelosi
- Nobody Remembers the Group of Thirty With Their Friends In London
- Nobody’s Fool: Bill Whittle Makes the Case for Israel.
- Do They WANT You to Come To Their Movies?