Nobody’s Email: A Commercial Worthy of Superbowl Status
Nobody Gets Email
I have NO idea if this is a Superbowl commercial, but it should be…
(Thanks to amfortas)
No comments yet.
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
snopercod on Thoughts I’m Not Suppose… justgabbysmusings on Thoughts I’m Not Suppose… Joyanna Adams on American Parks…Used as C… Joyanna Adams on Thoughts I’m Not Suppose… snopercod on Thoughts I’m Not Suppose…
- Nobody’s Perfect: The People of California VS the People of Texas
- Amigo’s! No I.D.? No Problemo!
- Wal-Mart: Let’s All Send Some ISIS Cakes to Obama From Wal-Mart
- Nobody’s Email: The Birds
- Nobody Gets Email: The Good Bet
- Nobody’s Email: Lea’s First Aerobatic Flight
- Thoughts I’m Not Suppose to Think
- Nobody Remembers the Five Strangest Battles of WWII
- Nobody’s Fool: Bill O’Reilly
- Nobody Compares Yahoo News with The Drudge Report