Nobody’s Email: God Made Liberals Too…
Nobody Gets Email
Here’s a fun bit from FLOYD…which gives you the idea that God makes all things, and we have to ask…in his wisdom?
(Thanks to my Nobody self)
2 Comments »
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
snopercod on Nobody Gets Dazed and Con… snopercod on Nobody Remembers The First Mee… Joyanna Adams on Nobody’s Email: Will Rog… Joyanna Adams on Nobody Remembers The First Mee… snopercod on Nobody Remembers The First Mee…
- Nobody Gets Dazed and Confused
- Bill Clinton Starts His Third Presidential Campaign: He’s all ‘Heart and Mind.” (Let’s ask Monica)
- Nobody Flashes…Again
- Nobody’s Email: Will Roger’s Remarkable Life Observations
- Blame Mom
- Nobody Remembers The First Meeting of the Federal Reserve
- Nobody’s Fool: Ronald Reagan
- We All Need a Drink, On April 15
- Don’t ALL the Relatives of Black Murdered Victims Deserve The Same?
- I Feel Like a Stranger in a Stranger Land.