We all know who won the Superbowl game…it was a blowout. But…who won points on the Bill O’Reilly interview? Let’s review it, point by point:
1. Obamacare: Bill starts the kickoff with the question of WHEN did Obama know about the terrible problems with the Obamacare rollout? Obama came back with he knew there would be ‘glitches’ because he’s such a savvy tech guy of course, and then said nobody anticipated the problems, but they fixed it in just three months, and now it works fine, and 3 million people have signed up.
SCORE: First down. Bill got slammed to the ground the 10 yard line on that one.
It’s NOT fixed. Not only are people STILL having trouble getting on, and the site is as insecure as Target at Christmas, the costs will be enormous. It’s destroying jobs, but Obama makes it sound like they just had a small problem. And since Obama had 3 years to ‘get it right,’ a good reporter would have asked about the jobs being lost, why they made the 30 hour a week penalty, and if Obama is hoping, like he once expressed on video, that he should go to a one payer system. but he didn’t. Obama scores 10 points.
2. Fire Sebeluis: Bill gets the ball…make a long pass…wants to know why he as a taxpayer has to pay for Sibelius salary since she was the cause of the fault of Obamcare. Obama flashes a big smile, intercepts the ball, and switches the subject to what his job is in the future, avoiding even talking about her, and says he just wants to concentrate on making Obamacare works.
SCORE: Second Down: Obama now has the ball. Obama scores another 13 points.
Bill should have asked why his administration is so incompetent and can we continue to expect such incompetence for the rest of his term? He didn’t.
3. Obama’s Biggest Mistake: Bill comes back with a harder play: Did Obama think his biggest mistake was telling everyone they could keep their doctor? Obama zigzags over that question like pro. “You have a long list of my mistakes–” he tells O’Reilly, and goes on the attack. “It’s in the past.” he says. And THEN makes sure he reminds Bill that he once said that Obama —” looks pretty good” ! Yes…Obama reminds Bill that he once said Obama was doing good.
SCORE: O’Reilly is losing by this time. He is so caught off guard by Obama’s slipping out of every question…he’s not sure where to go. Obama knew that nobody was gong to be able to keep their doctor. It’s been proven that he knew. He just lied about it, and then lied again about it to Bill O’Reilly.
Score another 10 points for Obama
4. Benghazi: You have to admire the spirit of Bill O’Reilly. It’s becoming obvious that he had to submit the questions he was going to ask Obama before Obama would even do this interview, therefore Obama was prepared to dance around every question: But Bill does NOT give up. He remarks that a General testified that Leon Pannetta KNEW Benghazi was a terrorist attack within minutes, and wants to know IF he told Obama. But, Obama got his game. He says that there was a mix of people there that night, and nobody knew what was going on: Clowns, probably midget, maybe a few terrorist, but come on…it was some kind of attack, and he admitted that the next day Bill. Fox News does nothing but tell lies and deceptions, and basically doesn’t know facts of any kind…insinuates Obama.
SCORE: Wow. Bill can’t get pass the 50 years line. What he should have asked was WHY did Obama, Susan Rice, and Hillary Clinton swear for three whole weeks that it was just a bunch of people out walking who were upset by a video? And when Obama starting explaining that nobody knows that places are dangerous, Bill should have said, “Obviously YOU didn’t know, or YOU would have protected them…so how can other people know, when you don’t?”
Obama blamed Fox news, and scored another 10 points.
5. IRS: Bill then asks about the IRS. No time in history did the head of the IRS visit the White House 157 times. He was trying to get the President to admit that the White House was involved in going after his conservative enemies. Obama said there was not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS. But, bonehead decisions are allowed. Oh…and he doesn’t recall every meeting with that IRS agent. Of course he doesn’t.
SCORE: Bill should have asked: So you’re saying you don’t watch anything that happens in the White House? You never know about anything that happens…ever? How can you be President and not know anything? But he didn’t.
6. Fundamentally Change America : Bill reads a question from a reader. It’s the longest pass of the night. And the question stands alone –as a touchdown. Bill asks the question why does Obama fundamentally want to change America? After all…Obama said it. Then Obama goes into his next “We need to get jobs, work hard…” speech.
SCORE: Even though Obama dodged the question, the question alone was great:
O’Reilly scores 8 points.
And in the end, Bill conceded victory to Obama by saying, “I think your heart is in the right place.”
Joe Wilson, he is not. It takes more than just talent and practice to win a football game: it takes courage. And it takes even MORE courage to go up against a corrupt leader as powerful as President Obama and call him on his lies.
All I can say about Bill is: “I think his heart was in the right place.”
If you didn’t catch Bill O’Reilly’s rant on the race problem last week (7-22-13) it was one of his best. I don’t always agree with Bill, but on this matter, I think because he was a public teacher in Miami, he really knows his subject here.
It’s O’Reilly at his best.
Bill O’Reilly wins the Nobody’s Fool award for this week. Good job Bill!
Obama’s Easter Sunday
“It drives me crazy when the captains of the religious right are always calling us back…for blacks to be back in the back of the bus…for women to be back in the kitchen…for immigrants to be back on their side of the border.”
Gee…Nobody Knows how difficult it was for our President to hear and keep silent, when Pastor Luis Leon said these very mean and nasty words at Easter Sunday Service. Obviously it had nothing to do with the resurrection of Jesus, or even Jesus’ message of love.
Nobody Knows, but Nobody can guess that the Obama’s knew that Pastor’s would say these things because for 20 years in Chicago, their old pastor said the very same stuff. The Obama’s felt right at home.
Nobody Knows how come Bill O’Reilly got so mad at Laura Ingram tonight because she was suggesting to him that maybe when he said the words about people “thumping the Bible” it was a poor choice of words. But boy, did he get mad. He was arguing semantics, but it didn’t matter if he was right or wrong…you are insulting people who believe in the Bible. It’s pretty simple..but O’Reilly kept insisting he was right, even though he wasn’t. See video here.
Me thinks O’Reilly had just a little too much lemon juice in that water.
Mapping the Human Brain
This from Army Time:
The Defense Department’s pioneer research arm will play a major role in President Obama’s ambitious plan to map the human brain.
The White House announced Tuesday the launch of the BRAIN Initiative — standing for Brain Research through Advancing Innovative Neurotechnologies — that will include $100 million for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health to develop technologies to explore and understand brain function.
Nobody Knows why the ARMY has to do this, unless they want mind controlled soldiers. Or mind controlled citizens. This doesn’t sound good. We need to all get locked helmets. But Nobody Thinks that if the money was used to figure out why our politicians are such idiots, and how to make them smarter, it might be well spent.
Nobody Knows why the Associated Press declared that they will no longer use the term “illegal immigrant.”
From the Weekly Standard;
At a “workshop” for the film 42 in the State Dining Room of the White House, First Lady Michelle Obama told the assembled guests that “this is your house, too.” Michelle Obama thanked the Hollywood actors for making it to the White House. “I want to thank Harrison Ford — I’ve wanted to say that for a while. (Laughter.) Harrison Ford. So you think you trip because I’m here? I’m tripping out — (laughter) — because he’s here. And look at this stage — Mr. Harrison Ford, Chadwick Boseman — he’s as cute as he was in the movie.
Okay…gag me now. What Michelle was really saying to those Hollywood movie stars was this house is YOUR house, for the right contributions.
Nobody Knows that I am, for a short time, also posting a few pieces that you won’t see here, over at the blog of the Master of Wit and Insight…Doug Powers…Go to: “The Powers That Be.” and join in!
He has some really great readers!
Last week, Michele Backmann mentioned Obama’s lavish lifestyle, and here Bill O’Reilly ridicules her for it, and this Nobody Thinks he’s wrong.
To take on Obama with such a “trivial” matter, when Presidents ALWAYS spend lots of money is not good, Bill says. She should concentrate on the important things.
BUT…in this economy, with so many people out of work, the President should be cutting back. His golf trip to play with Tiger Woods alone would have paid for so MANY things…tours at the White House for one. Our Presidents are big hypocrites and we should expect more from them.
Michele is right. But both of them missed the real point here. The President should have a budget. The office itself has grown into such an expensive KINGSHIP, they make any King or Queen on earth look like misers in comparison. For instance, what President had to build a ‘replica’ of the Oval Office while the real one was being upgraded? Most of them moved into a hotel, or another room.
The American people find it disgusting what Obama and Michelle are spending on our dime, taking monthly vacations…and Bill O’Reilly, seems to think it’s okay for a President to go hog-wild with his money spending because all Presidents have done it.
That doesn’t make it right. It’s like saying “Hey mom…all the kids do crack!…It’s Okay!” It’s the same argument. Bill’s argument is weak.
So, Michele Backmann wins the Nobody’s Fool award for the week. I hope she hangs in there.
Quote of the Century….
“The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.”
- Cicero , 55 BC
So, evidently we’ve learned nothing in the past 2,067 years
Rick Santelli went to school. He studied history. He agrees with Cicero.
If you missed the Powell/ O’Reilly debate, (see it below if you can keep from wanting to push Colin Powell off his elite chair and stuff some American pie in his mouth) you will notice that Colin thinks the economy is coming back because— “THE STOCK MARKET IS FINE!”
Spoken like a true rich and greedy liberal politician. As long as his portfolio remains sound, he could give a flying monkey that the rest of the world is exploding in debt. Economics is not the only thing he has no clue on…he’s a big-time racist and doesn’t even know it. And as we have seen in 2008: There is MONEY to be made when you can bet big on that demise…for those who know how to do it….and they did do it.
This out today:
The economy shrank from October through December for the first time since the recession ended, hurt by the biggest cut in defense spending in 40 years, fewer exports and sluggish growth in company stockpiles. The Commerce Department said Wednesday that the economy contracted at an annual rate of 0.1 percent in the fourth quarter. That’s a sharp slowdown from the 3.1 percent growth rate in the July-September quarter.
Obama has pledged to spent even more than he planned. Nobody Wins when you have a nation of idiots running the government. (Or…are they? Their stocks are doing great!)
(Note: Colin hits all the global points: Get kids into the state when their babies: abortion: Minorities get special treatment: to single out illegal immigrants means you’re racist.)
The first part of this deabate is about the economy, it stops around the 4.45 mark if you don’t want to listen to it all.
And by the way, Colin Powell has also admitted that he voted for Obama the first time…BECAUSE he was black I heard him say it.
And it goes on……
There is a reason FOX NEWS is beating CNN to a pulp…and here’s one of the reasons…Brit Hume. He comes to the conclusion that Obama believes the individual is not special, he is only special in the eyes of his government, and cannot exist without “the government.
Bill O’Reilly, another great Fox pundit, said tonight said that Obama was not a communist, because he is not confiscating property. He’s not a socialist because then he would be taken over Fox News. O’Reilly called him…an anti-capitalist.
Nobody Thinks that Obama is a Marxist, and proves so by his comments, and actions. That doesn’t mean America is communistic…YET. But that is the direction that Obama wants to take us. In fact..he goes beyond it all to simple…dictator, much like Mao. Nevetheless…Brit Hume has always been right on most of his calls. Until Obama takes that final step of total control, and let’s be frank, he has signed enough executive orders to GIVE himself total control if the chance arises…he is just an anti-capitalist.
But when he does take that control…Brit Hume will be one of the first to call him…what he will be. A dictator.
Mr. Hume really is…Nobody’s Fool.