Joyanna Adams

Nobody's Opinion

Nobody Flashes: the year: 2015

Nobody Flashes

Happy New Year to all my readers and friends! Happy New Year

Be safe! Be healthy! Don’t throw away the cork! And thanks for sharing your thoughts and opinions with me this year…it’s always a blast.

Here’s to one more year of putting up with morons, admiring hero’s, and most of all, sharing my thoughts with the rest of the nobodies out in the world.

Toast! (clink)!

Now, pass me the honey brandy, and my white fox fur hat, and I will see you next year…2015. Hooray! 🙂

December 31, 2014 - Posted by | Uncategorized

10 Comments »

1. Step 4: After laptops boot from CD or USB, Windows
    Password Rescuer will display a friend operation window.
    The demographic profile for today’s pupils has changed significantly in the past few years.
    Most reliable laptops for college students 2014 After that, you’ll
    be able to access your laptop again without password.

Another observation which can be made using this report is but one that Squaretrade probably
    doesn’t have problems with – laptops usually are not
    as reliable as other consumer electronics. The simple
    Belkin Cushtop is one from the most comfortable
    pillow top laptop stands available.

Comment by best laptops for college bound students 2014 | January 19, 2015 | Reply

2. No business or home should be without fire or security systems as the harm would just
    be too great if either of those disasters were to strike.
    You do not have to face any of those hassles, though, in the event you simply use a home alarm system and spend on monitoring using a monthly basis.
    Home alarm systems quebec ADT Alarm Systems – 1389 Celebration Blvd, Florence, South Carolina, 1-843-317-6811.

To avoid break-ins, it’s wise to think about installing security systems.

After all, a medical alert system, because of technological
    advances in manufacturing and wireless communication, is now very
    reasonable, using a minimal fee every month of around $20.

Comment by Home Alarm Systems Manual | January 14, 2015 | Reply

3. If there’s any question of the your sofa pillows are created from you may have to have a chance by washing them
    or you might take them to the dry cleaners. When your financial budget or living area – or both – are very tight, consider economical sleeper sofas like a
    multipurpose part of furniture. A memory foam sleeper sofa
    bed replacement mattress is an incredible way to upgrade a
    current bed on your extra need.

One with the most important things you’ll be able to do when you shop for
    any sleeper sofa is ask questions of the salesperson. Customers can order sofas,
    loveseats, sectionals, chairs and ottomans.

Comment by eco sectional sleeper and sofa | January 13, 2015 | Reply

4. Most basic wireless modems only possess a range of about 100 feet, so if you would
    like more long then, you’ll be able to purchase an assortment
    extender to your network. This means that when devices on the
    network desire to send packets to the router, they will instead
    send them towards the attacker.

Due to this, you will have to be close for your computer to use it as unfortunately there is not any wireless function here.
    Com has a free template you are able to download and employ to develop a parabolic reflector to
    your wireless router using only thin cardboard, glue
    and aluminum foil. Netgear wifi extender setup youtube About: Wardrivers beware: bandwidth and networks intrusion could be illegal and prosecutable.

Comment by wifi extender interference | January 13, 2015 | Reply

5. You might moreover possess laptops’s keep an eye on checked out regardless of whether it
    says “charging”. Now with Big Laptop Shop, laptop shopping has become stress-free.
    Free laptops for college students 2014 Just before currently you with the
    top laptop deals online let’s speak just a little about the benefits in addition to some buying strategies for when you
    you could make your future purchase.

HCL laptops are designed to offer superior performance, flexible connectivity and high mobility and offer a new level of freedom and functionality.
    The best way you can enhance your laptops battery life is to
    purchase a significant Laptop AC Adapter.

Comment by top 10 laptops for college make | January 11, 2015 | Reply

6. She was leaving the alarm for whatever reason and thus security
    did a much more thorough search to make certain she was allowed to enter the boarding area.
    Most video analytics cameras are built with software that
    assists in installation. Using the ID Vault Theft Protection security key will allow one
    to automatically sign into all of the online accounts with out to manually type within your information.

The other choices to exert your 3G Smartphone (which contains the
    physical wifi hotspot feature) like a mobile wifi hotspot for your tablet.
    In choosing wireless wireless security camera methods, you could be pampered connected with preference.

Comment by security camera icon | January 11, 2015 | Reply

7. May God look with a smile on your 2015 Joy. You had a heck of a 2014. I am a nobody that will always be here reading those thoughts of yours and seeing America through those laughing/crying eyes. More power, health and wealth to you, and Love so much that it overflows from you.

Sir Christopher

Comment by Amfortas | December 31, 2014 | Reply

• My dear Knight, I was just watching Australia’s fantastic fireworks and thinking to myself, “Now THAT”S how you do it! ” Your words hit my heart with great warmth and joy. I haven’t told you the “rest of the story”, but my son is going into surgery very soon, (for his back) and since he simply CANNOT afford Obamacare or any other insurance, we had to beg the doctor to take money. The first operation is $11,000…the other will be well over $110.000. Since he makes more than $11,000 a year, he is not eligible to get any help from the government. But he makes just enough to feed hisself and pay his bills. He won’t get paid being laid off, and may not have his job if he stays out too long. Back surgery as you know, takes at least a month to get on your feet. I pray daily for God’s help. We put some money down…and have promised to help as much as we can, but money will be very tight for a VERY long time I’m afraid since we have not the savings, and I dare not lose my home. There are many other problems along with that, but we must muddle through as they say..chin up and all that. As for you, I count my blessings that I have found you in my life dear sir, and I read you every day also…and your facebook pages, ( I have to laugh because I can’t understand Facebook, and look how you’ve mastered it!) and can’t wait to hear your glorious voice next year, as it is one of the most precious things in life to hear for me. Remember, I am extremely sensitive to sound, and your voice and thoughts are like a great waterfall of solace on my poor laughing/ crying soul. God be with you this year….I too wish you all the best that life can offer….and I remain, forever, your unending admirer and friend. All my love, Joy

Comment by Joyanna Adams | January 1, 2015 | Reply

• A Knight prays daily. Not many people know that. And most are generally poor, having started life after being thrown out of home when the elder bro inherited it, and sent off with nowt but a horse and sword. Knights know a lot about bad backs. What little he does manage to acquire becomes prey to others, all too often. The King Obamas of the world are thick on the ground. I already have you in my prayers and I will squeeze your lad in too. But were you to be busy praying as I trust you are, and added to yours a prayer for me to win Tattslotto ($20 million this evening) then both our problems could find ease. I would be more able than now to pay for your lad and leave you in greater comfort. As it is I remain a poor Knight until our combined efforts pay off

I will pray for you and him in any event. Himself above has so far not sent me a tangible answer worthy of a cup of coffee. I am due.

Comment by Amfortas | January 1, 2015

• My dear Knight, I too buy the weekly lottery as do millions all over the planet, knowing in their hearts that the ladders have been drawn up.. If I win, You can bet I will be coming to Tasmania, and I will travel first class. Hugs! Much love. … Me

Comment by Joyanna Adams | January 1, 2015