Jimmy Stewart Tells a Joke
I just thought this was the sweetest thing.
Jimmy Stewart…telling a joke.
They don’t make movie stars like Jimmy Stewart anymore.
Class act. Great American.
No comments yet.
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at email@example.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Amfortas on Easter in 2017: What Would Jes… Anonymous on The Bird On the Wire Says,… Mrs. O on The Bird On the Wire Says,… Anonymous on Nobody Flashes the Bad and the… Mrs. O on Nobody Flashes the Bad and the…
- If You Believe the Polls: Obama Won in France
- Reading on a Sunday
- Nobody Flashes the Evolution of the BAKA Pygmy Music
- Nobody Remembers the “BIG STICK.”
- Nobody’s Fool: Bill O’Reilly
- Let’s Call a Skunk a Skunk, A Dog a Dog, and a Democrat by their REAL name…..
- President Trump: Rebranding America
- Easter in 2017: What Would Jesus Say?
- To All Good Christians Everywhere…
- Jimmy Stewart Tells a Joke
- Follow Joyanna Adams on WordPress.com