It Started In New York….
Someday we might be telling our grandchildren…. “It started in…New York.”
And the President has given himself full power to kill any American he sees fit.
2 Comments »
I am a nobody. If the different classes of America were color-coded, I would be in the yucky brown, one rung up from the bottom. I grew up in Naples, Florida and live near the Mississippi River now with my husband and two dogs. I am part of the slowly disappearing middle-class. I was a musician most of my life: drummer/singer/keyboards—but I retired before the plastic surgery flu hit. I have no degrees, which could be a good thing…depending on how you view our educational system. I do have three patents…but that really doesn’t make me a somebody. The one thing that is constant in my life is my OPINIONS, which i have more than perhaps even Carl Sagan could have imagined…mostly political. (yes…my ancestors were crabby buggers)
Hopefully other nobody’s will put their opinions on my site. But, if you happen to be a somebody, you’re more than welcomed to help out.
It’s my Nobody Opinion that Nobody’s Perfect, and Nobody Cares, that Nobody Knows why Nobody Wins, and when that happens, Nobody Wonders, why Nobody Flashes, why Nobody’s Fooled, but then Nobody remembers that Nobody ALWAYS Reports the truth.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Mrs. O on Well, Heck. Amfortas on Well, Heck. Tim on Well, Heck. Amfortas on Me Too….. Mrs. O on Me Too…..
- Nobody Remembers the Gravestones of Lovers Never Made
- Nobody Flashes MORE Nobody Street Soul
- Congress & President Trump: There IS a Better Way. Find it.
- Rumor Has It —That Nobody Wonders About Rumors
- Nobody’s Fool: Judge Neil Gorsuch
- Nobody’s Perfect: James Comey
- Ebony Taps Ivory
- Chuck Berry and the All American Spirit
- Love the Irish! (Sorry Amfortas..) The American Irish, How’s That?
- Nobody Solves Universal Health Care With One Executive Order
- Follow Joyanna Adams on WordPress.com