Nobody’s Perfect: Donald Trump VS Dogs On the Stairs
Okay. So Donald Trump lost by a ‘hair’ to Ted Cruz in Iowa. It’s not the end of the world as we know it…he still has New Hamphire and South Carolina.
Why did Donald Trump lose when everyone had him pick to win?
- Nobody in American history has been more attacked by his own party than Donald Trump. As Sarah Palin pointed out: His own party! Clearly, the elites (and that includes Ted Cruz, Rand Paul and Marco Rubio) do NOT want him anywhere near the White House because of what he could do to the whole corrupt system of which they all feed. To me that means, he IS the guy you want.
If you TRUST that Hillary Clinton, who drew crowds of about ten people wherever she went, compared to Bernie Sanders who drew crowds of thousands, actually won in Iowa…then to trust that Donald lost to Ted Cruz, might be an error on your part. Hillary had Bill Gates to help her out.
Personally, I don’t think Donald dropping out of the last debate hurt him, I think what REALLY hurt him was when the Vets presented him with a ring of honor to wear, and he did NOT wear it. That, was noticed by every vet and Trump supporter in the nation. It was to my mind so far, his BIGGEST mistake. He should have put that ring on, at least for the rest of the program, and he didn’t. Donald…that was STUPID. Admit it and win their trust back.
- Also, the money he raised was by all his rich friends. Not smart on his part. This wasn’t your typical fund raiser.
- Ted Cruz, put out some really nasty ads about Trump, far nastier than anything that Trump had put out.
- Ted Cruz, no doubt at all, had people from the ‘elites’ helping him out…because the main focus is to get rid of Trump. THEN Cruz. Cruz will be surprised when Rubio takes the lead, or else, he will simply join the establishment when in office.
- Trump got sidetracked into fights with everyone else, instead of delivering his message which is: we will HAVE no country.